- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said Tuesday he would oppose proposed legislation from Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, and Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, that would revise a 2008 trafficking law at the center of the child migrant crisis on the Southern border.
"From all the reports I've gotten on the legislation the answer from me is 'no,' I won't support it," Reid said, later adding the proposal was "too broad; it addresses more than just the border problem."