- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., said Tuesday he would oppose proposed legislation from Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, and Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, that would revise a 2008 trafficking law at the center of the child migrant crisis on the Southern border.
"From all the reports I've gotten on the legislation the answer from me is 'no,' I won't support it," Reid said, later adding the proposal was "too broad; it addresses more than just the border problem."