- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., criticized ESPN at a hearing on the NCAA and student-athletes on Wednesday, saying the network was "undermining our commitment to education."
“This country is now so soaked in the culture of ESPN, plus I guess a couple of other stations, and watching football, baseball, world soccer all the rest of it. My own view is it’s undermining our values,” Rockefeller said. “I’ll tell you one thing for sure: I think it’s undermining our commitment to education.”