- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., had stern words for Speaker John A. Boehner's, R-Ohio, developing lawsuit targeting the president Thursday, dismissing the proposed action as "subterfuge" and "totally irresponsible."
"It's a distraction," Pelosi said of an intended lawsuit accusing President Barack Obama of overstepping his constitutional authority with the use of executive actions.