- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
The House passed a bill on Tuesday to establish a social media working group within the Homeland Security Department to provide guidance and recommendations for first responders when terrorist attacks and other emergencies occur.
Chairwoman of a House Homeland Security subcommittee Susan W. Brooks, R-Ind., and ranking member Rep. Donald M. Payne, Jr., led debate on the bill called the “Social Media Working Group Act.”