- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Former prosecutor and South Carolina Republican Trey Gowdy relentlessly questioned whether the IRS had mishandled or destroyed evidence in what potentially could be a criminal case during a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on Monday.
"How would you know what elements of the crime existed?" he demanded of IRS Commissioner John Koskinen. "You don't even know what statutes are in play. You don't have any idea.”