- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In his first televised debate with primary challenger Adriano Espaillat, Rep. Charles B. Rangel, D-N.Y., snapped at the state senator who if elected could become the first Dominican-American in Congress, saying, “Just what the heck has he done besides saying he’s a Dominican?”
Rangel is seeking his 23rd term in the House of Representatives.