- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
After a tough loss last year, the women of Congress reclaimed the pink trophy Wednesday in the 6th Annual Congressional Women’s Softball Game, beating the female journalist team, the Bad News Babes, 10-5.
The lawmakers and journalists faced off on a muggy evening at the Watkins Recreation Center to compete in the annual game, which benefits the Young Survival Coalition, a breast cancer charity.
Scores of Hill staffers, journalists and members of Congress came out to cheer for their favorite players while Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., also made appearances.