- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Members joined together on the House floor Thursday to celebrate their 10-5 victory over the press in the 6th Annual Congressional Women's Softball Game.
Co-Captain Debbie Wasserman Schultz of Florida said members beat the press "badly" and said she was hopeful the game set an example of how members can set aside politics to work together.
"Unbelievably, the press seems to be absent — they want to cover us on everything else — but they seem to be absent in observing these proceedings."