- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Republican members of the House elected Kevin McCarthy to be the next majority leader and Steve Scalise to be the next majority whip following a Thursday afternoon secret ballot vote.
McCarthy, who was the majority whip, toppled conservative challenger Raśl R. Labrador of Idaho in the first vote Thursday, opening his position for a second vote pitting Scalise against Peter Roskam of Illinois and Marlin Stutzman of Indiana.