- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Majority Leader Eric Cantor's stunning June 10 primary loss was the pistol shot that set off a 10-day sprint for power by House Republicans. Here's CQ Roll Call's minute-by-minute look at how the leadership races unfolded and, more importantly, how the victors put themselves in place to win.