- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
President Barack Obama will meet at the White House with the bipartisan Congressional leadership Wednesday to discuss Iraq and other foreign policy issues, according to a White House official.
At his weekly news conference Tuesday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., talked more about what he doesn't want to do in Iraq — rather than what should be done.
"After a decade of war, we've all had enough," he said. "I do not support putting our men and women in harms way in Iraq. Families have sacrificed enough."