- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
It was Father's Day 50 years ago that former Sen. Jim Bunning made history, pitching a perfect game at Shea Stadium.
The Kentucky Republican's hall of fame career featured no shortage of milestones, but Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell couldn't let the anniversary go by without a tribute to his former colleague — a man with whom he at times famously disagreed.