- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In a tense exchange with Univision and Fusion anchor Jorge Ramos at a press conference Thursday, House Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, was asked why, roughly a year after the Senate passed sweeping immigration changes, Boehner is "blocking immigration reform."
"Me? Blocking?" Boehner replied sarcastically.
Boehner, who reiterated again Thursday that most Republicans want to act on immigration but don't trust the president to enforce the law, said he has been calling for reform for more than a year, but that the Senate’s bill is unacceptable.