- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Kids these days are always texting, and by kids we mean Maine’s senators.
At a joint event Friday in which independent Angus King announced his endorsement of his Republican colleague Susan Collins’ re-election bid, King said the pair traded texts about the endorsement while Collins later added that it was King who taught her how to text, making her nieces and nephews "very happy."