- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Rep. John Fleming, R-La., wants to clarify that he has not yet committed to introducing a House resolution to oppose the District's efforts to decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana.
"He continues to fact-find on the issue and will be at the sub-committee’s next hearing on the matter," said spokesman Doug Sachtleben in an email to CQ Roll Call. "But for now, he has not made the decision to introduce that resolution. He will continue to speak out against decriminalizing marijuana and seek to educate people about its dangers."