- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Welcome to Roll Call's new feature that highlights the most interesting political ads of the week.
This week, we focus on a handful of Republican candidates making the case for their fiscal conservatism through their children, and incumbents and friendly super PACs who are betting that charging a tea party insurgent as a "trial lawyer" is a more lethal than being "Washington insider."