- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Amid the stalling energy efficiency and Keystone XL pipeline debate in the Senate, Majority Leader Harry Reid has once again resorted to blaming the Koch brothers for their "radical agenda," on Wednesday calling the two principal owners of Koch Industries "one of the main causes" of climate change.
"The multi-zillionaire Koch brothers ... they are one of the main causes of [climate change], not a cause, one of the main causes," the Nevada Democrat said on the Senate floor. "Charles and David Koch are waging a war against anything that protects the environment. Now I know that sounds absurd, but it's true."