- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
It's hard to believe, but Team HOH was actually entrusted with giving a presentation at the CQ Roll Call annual meeting recently.
How did it go? Well, we're still employed (so far). Helping us out in our series of one-liners was ace Roll Call video editor JM Rieger, who wove together the following video that demonstrated that we at HOH will always have plenty of material to work with, as long as Congress is in session. In the spirit of Throwback Thursday, let's take a look.