- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
There aren't many issues on which Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid disagrees with President Barack Obama, but earmarking is one of them.
"I have been a fan of earmarks since I got here the first day," the Nevada Democrat said Tuesday afternoon. "Keep in mind, that's what the country has done for more than 200 years, except for the brief period of time in recent years that we haven't done these," Reid said. "I think it is wrong. I disagree — underline, underscore, big exclamation marks — with Obama on earmarks. He's wrong."