- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Majority Leader Harry Reid deflected Senate Republican calls on Tuesday for the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Eric Shinseki, to resign.
"This is the same guy that was ordered to step down [from the U.S. Army] when he said we would need more troops in Iraq. He was fired there. He is a fine man. He's a disabled veteran from the Vietnam conflict," the Nevada Democrat said. "The issue that came up in Phoenix, these are allegations and there will be a complete investigation of that that's gone on."