- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid† scored an unexpected invitation from Angus King to visit the independent senatorís home state of Maine.
The invitation came after the Nevada Democrat conceded in a floor speech recognizing National Travel and Tourism Week, with King presiding over the chamber, that Reid had only once visited the state that calls itself Vacationland.