- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi wanted to talk about immigration and the minimum wage at her weekly press conference on Thursday morning – not what she called the newest Republican attack line on the State Department's response to the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
Asked by reporters more than once about revelations that the White House withheld certain documents after the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee subpoenaed all relevant e-mails on the matter, the California Democrat threw up her hands.
“Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi,” Pelosi said to reporters at her weekly press conference Thursday. “Why aren’t we talking about something else?”