- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Majority Leader Harry Reid is returning the favor to Speaker John A. Boehner, after Boehner mocked his colleagues last week over their reluctance to take up immigration overhaul legislation. On Tuesday, the Nevada Democrat criticized Boehner for walking back last week’s immigration comments and instead blaming President Barack Obama for a lack of action on the issue.
“I’m glad he’s complaining about his members for a change and I don’t have to,” Reid said.