- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Majority Leader Harry Reid on Tuesday called on Republicans to allow the Senate to advance a bill that would raise the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour, saying it is good for business and the majority of Americans support the measure.
“Minimum wage is an important issue for the American people,” the Nevada Democrat said. “All that we are asking is that we are allowed to get on the bill.”