- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
During his weekly press conference, which lasted for just more than 6 minutes, Boehner criticized former IRS official Lois Lerner, knocked Democrats for playing politics rather than working with Republicans to create jobs, and, most notably and vociferously, knocked the Obama administration for putting up roadblocks to answers on Benghazi, Operation Fast and Furious and the IRS scandal.