- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Ranking Member of the House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform Thursday compared the committee's vote to hold ex-IRS official Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress to McCarthyism.
"I cannot cast a vote that would place me on the same page of the history books as Senator Joseph McCarthy," Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, D-Md., said. "I do not draw that comparison lightly."