- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Testifying before the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Tuesday, General Motors CEO Mary Barra vowed in her opening statement to "find out" why there was a long delay before the company announced a safety defect.
"Sitting here today, I cannot tell you why it took so long for a safety defect to be announced for this program," Barra said. "But I can tell you we will find out."