- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Sen. Saxby Chambliss, vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Wednesday responded to Chairman Dianne Feinstein's Tuesday speech, which alleged the CIA spied on the Senate committee.
"We do not know the actual facts concerning the CIA's alleged actions or all of the specific details about the actions by the committee staff," the Georgia Republican said. "Both parties have made allegations against one another, and even speculated as to each others' actions, but there are still a lot of unanswered questions that must be addressed."