- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
The Congressional Black Caucus has brought a resolution to the floor condemning Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Darrell Issa and has asked Speaker John A. Boehner to take his gavel after he cut off Rep. Elijah E. Cummings' microphone at a hearing on Wednesday.
On Thursday, flanked by CBC colleagues, Chairwoman Marcia L. Fudge, D-Ohio, stood on the House floor to introduce a privileged resolution condemning Issa for the "offensive and disrespectful manner in which [he] conducted the hearing" and for "turn[ing] off the microphones of the ranking member while he was speaking and adjourn[ing] the hearing without a vote or a unanimous consent agreement."
Read the full story here.