- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In dueling floor speeches Tuesday, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Sen. Christopher S. Murphy, D-Conn., was "dead wrong" in comparing the situation in Ukraine to that of Georgia six years ago, while calling on President Barack Obama to take a stronger position to combat Russia's aggression.