- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
State Speaker T.W. Shannon, one of a handful of Republicans running for the Senate special election in Oklahoma, is up with his first television ad of the cycle, his campaign announced Wednesday.
The minute-long bio spot, which details Shannon's faith and his stance on lowering the debt, is backed by a $150,000 buy. It will run on broadcast stations in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, and statewide on cable stations.