- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Following last week's five and a half minute extravaganza, HOH keeps it short and sweet this week as the IRS lurks in the shadows, clerks struggle with Roman numerals and Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-Ill., tells us about the familiar situation of the frog on the stove in a pot of hot water.