- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Following last week's five and a half minute extravaganza, HOH keeps it short and sweet this week as the IRS lurks in the shadows, clerks struggle with Roman numerals and Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-Ill., tells us about the familiar situation of the frog on the stove in a pot of hot water.