- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Following last week's five and a half minute extravaganza, HOH keeps it short and sweet this week as the IRS lurks in the shadows, clerks struggle with Roman numerals and Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-Ill., tells us about the familiar situation of the frog on the stove in a pot of hot water.
Roll Call content delivered to your inbox.SIGN UP
Stay connected to the political debates inside Washington.
Want Roll Call on your doorstep?SIGN UP
Already a subscriber?
Sign up to have the print PDF emailed to you.
An updated list of Capitol Hill's leading staffers.