- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Following his confirmation as ambassador to China 96-0, Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., touched on family, marriages and trips in his farewell address. Roll Call wraps up his 25 minute speech in less than three minutes.
Roll Call content delivered to your inbox.SIGN UP
Stay connected to the political debates inside Washington.
Want Roll Call on your doorstep?SIGN UP
Already a subscriber?
Sign up to have the print PDF emailed to you.
An updated list of Capitol Hill's leading staffers.