- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
An Alaska-based super PAC formed to support the Senate campaign of Republican Dan Sullivan launched a TV ad on Tuesday painting him in the mold of Ronald Reagan and longtime Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens.
Sullivan is vying for the Republican nomination to take on Democratic Sen. Mark Begich, who defeated Stevens in 2008. Begich is a top target of national Republicans.
The ad, from Alaska's Energy/America's Values, is backed by a $41,000 buy and will air statewide this month, according to a release shared first with CQ Roll Call. It starts off with the voices of Reagan and Stevens before cutting to a clip from Sullivan's campaign announcement press conference in October.