- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Following President Barack Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday, Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., told Roll Call Editor-in-Chief Christina Bellantoni that the president gave Democrats "an entire menu" of policies to work with in the House of Representatives.