- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
The former chairwoman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., criticized President Barack Obama's proposal for a minimum wage increase and said his 2014 State of the Union address "just didn't set the right tone" in an interview with Roll Call Editor-in-Chief Christina Bellantoni.