- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
With competition on the rise and consumers from coast to coast reaping the benefits, the Durbin amendment is a working example of why we need regulation when markets don’t work effectively. Let’s all wish the amendment a happy first anniversary as we pull out our debit cards and enjoy the savings the bill is affording us.
David Balto is a former policy director at the Federal Trade Commission.