- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
With competition on the rise and consumers from coast to coast reaping the benefits, the Durbin amendment is a working example of why we need regulation when markets don’t work effectively. Let’s all wish the amendment a happy first anniversary as we pull out our debit cards and enjoy the savings the bill is affording us.
David Balto is a former policy director at the Federal Trade Commission.