- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
With competition on the rise and consumers from coast to coast reaping the benefits, the Durbin amendment is a working example of why we need regulation when markets don’t work effectively. Let’s all wish the amendment a happy first anniversary as we pull out our debit cards and enjoy the savings the bill is affording us.
David Balto is a former policy director at the Federal Trade Commission.