- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
“They asked me to step up and I was willing to do that,” she said. “I knew from experience that leadership defines the agenda. ... If I’m going spend my time doing something, I’m going to be as effective as I can.”
On spending votes, she has stayed close to leadership. And most recently, she stuck with Agriculture Committee leaders during the farm bill debate, helping to beat back conservative Republican Study Committee amendments to cut more from food stamps, though she is an RSC member.