- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“Ranking member Cummings remains committed to working with the chairman in a bipartisan way and is hopeful that the committee can refocus its efforts to address the very real problems facing every day Americans, like the housing crisis and the economy,” spokeswoman Ashley Etienne said.