- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But during the recess last week, Emerson spent the week working in everyday jobs — as a coffee shop clerk, bank teller and other jobs. “Every person who actually recognized me … said, ‘Can you please, please get rid of Obamacare,’” Emerson said. She voted accordingly Wednesday.