- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
But during the recess last week, Emerson spent the week working in everyday jobs — as a coffee shop clerk, bank teller and other jobs. “Every person who actually recognized me … said, ‘Can you please, please get rid of Obamacare,’” Emerson said. She voted accordingly Wednesday.