- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
K Street historically sees end-of-year packages as an opportunity to squeak pet provisions past Members eager to begin the holiday recess or to, on occasion, tackle major matters, but lobbyists said this year will be different.
“This is a lame-duck session, put the emphasis on lame,” quipped former Michigan Gov. John Engler, who heads the Business Roundtable. “So I don’t have great expectations.”