- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
K Street historically sees end-of-year packages as an opportunity to squeak pet provisions past Members eager to begin the holiday recess or to, on occasion, tackle major matters, but lobbyists said this year will be different.
“This is a lame-duck session, put the emphasis on lame,” quipped former Michigan Gov. John Engler, who heads the Business Roundtable. “So I don’t have great expectations.”