- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Kissing babies never goes out of style for presidential candidates. President Barack Obama gives a lift to a small listener after he addressed a crowd at the Carillon at Byrd Park in Richmond, Va., on Oct. 25. GOP candidate Mitt Romney poses with a patriotically clad tyke at the Farm Bureau Center in Doswell, Va., on Nov. 1.