- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
America is stronger because of our Navy and our ability to reach out and touch others by protecting the oceans and coastlines, and delivering humanitarian aid.
The size and strength of the Navy are far too important to trivialize. Any president who ignores the necessity of an effective Navy must look inward and recognize what it means to be commander in chief.
Rep. Duncan Hunter (Calif.) is the No. 2 Republican on the House Armed Services Subcommittee on Seapower and Projection Forces.