- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Schriefer, meanwhile, declined to complain about Christie’s effusive praise of the president, or of Obama’s performance. Christie “is doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing as governor of New Jersey, and the president is doing what he needs to be doing,” Schriefer said.
Indeed, the last thing the Romney campaign wanted to appear was unsympathetic to the plight of people hurt by the storm. But after holding hastily rebranded hurricane relief rallies on Tuesday, the campaign was back to more familiar “victory” rallies, with Romney making his pitch that it’s time for a change.