- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Make no mistake: Hatred and vilification of people and their communities on account of their beliefs is an offense to our common humanity. We must counter it, not by surrendering precious rights or committing brutal violence, but through a ringing reaffirmation of freedom, unleashing the power of our pen, the truth and justice of our words, and the strength of our unity, as we combat the darkness of inhuman hatred together.
Katrina Lantos Swett and Mary Ann Glendon serve as chairman and vice chairman, respectively, of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom. Robert P. George serves as a USCIRF commissioner.