- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Henry Dodge, who won’t be eligible to vote for another 16 years or so, kicks back after a rally at Memorial Hall in Melrose, Mass., for Republican Sen. Scott Brown, who is in a tight race with consumer activist and Harvard University professor Elizabeth Warren.